World of Country Life
Want to hand feed a llama, walk a pygmy goat or give a lamb its bottle of milk? Your luck’s in because you can do all of that and more at Exmouth’s multi-award winning World of Country Life!
Trust us, you’ll never forget WOCL’s hilarious animal racing events, like the ‘Total Ferret Wipeout’! Not only that, there are also amazing flying displays to enjoy from the Hawkridge Birds of Prey (see website for show times).
When you need a break pop into Farmer Lee’s Food Barn for a cuppa and lots of tasty snacks.
As well as the daily programme of activities, World of Country Life boasts many different play areas including: ‘Appy Angus Fun Farm Frenzy – soft play areas, a giant Air Bouncer, slides, electric cars, trampolines, a pirate ship, adventure playground and so much more!
With oodles of indoor and outdoor amusements, we’re sure your day will be filled with fun! Kids, adults and grandparents will all enjoy themselves – whatever the weather – and take away some wonderful memories.
- Get there early, there really is so much to do…
- Be sure to check out their website for special events from Vintage Classic Car Rallies to the now famous annual Welly Wanging championship.
- Alongside animals and activities for the kids, WOCL boasts classic cars and the Memory Lane historical exhibits (a recreated Victorian street). So why not take the grandparents for a day out too?
What the locals say…
“I know every attraction says it, but it’s true! There really is so much to do at World of Country Life! It’s jam-packed with interesting things to see and do for all the family. We’ve bought a season ticket and we often go to let the kids let off some steam on the Air Bouncer!”
- We are just 10 miles from the M5 junction 30 Follow the A376 to Exmouth, then follow the brown tourist signs to Country Life & Devon Cliffs.
- 95 Bus from Exmouth Town Centre or Seafront stops at World of Country Life.
- Adult – £16.95
- Child – £14.10
- Over 60s – £13.75
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) – £57.10
- Family (2 adults + 3 children) – £70.10
- Adult Annual Pass – £57.40
- Children Annual Pass – £46.75
- Over 60s Annual Pass – £45.20
- Family Annual Pass (2 adults + 2 children) – £186.50
- Family Annual Pass (2 adults + 3 children) – £228.10
- Childminder Annual Pass – £65
Group Booking Prices (Groups of 20 +)
- Adult – £13 pp
- Child – £11.50pp
- Over 60s – £11.50pp
- After 3pm – £7.95
Links & Contact
- Email: [email protected]