Are your Spidey senses tingling?
One of Exmouth’s newest attractions, VertEXE is somewhere your kids will love to return to again and again. This indoor, clip & climb, attraction is great for kids (four +) in any weather!
With 11, six-metre-high, walls to choose from, VertEXE is perfect for any budding Spiderman or Spiderwoman out there (Spider-suit is optional).
With VertEXE they really thought outside the box. Rather than a conventional climbing wall, users can climb past windows on the side of building, scramble through the solar system or even play an oversized game of snakes and ladders!
VertEXE is sure to appeal to both seasoned climbers and complete newbies. It’s the type of place you’ll want to come back to time and again during your visit to Exmouth.
- VertEXE is housed within Exmouth’s newly refitted Leisure centre. It’s just a hop, skip and a jump from our train station.
- Why not get involved in other activities while you’re in there? The centre’s gym boasts one of the best views for a workout in the country – across the legendary Exe Estuary.
- We believe VertEXE is far too much fun to be limited as a ‘rainy day’ activity. Why not get down there, whatever the weather?
- Find out about permissions needed to use VertEXE. You’ll need to fill in this form to take part.
- Adults can use VertEXE too! The maximum weight limit is 23 stones!
- With 11 walls to choose from, why not come back and climb a different environment next time?
- If you like VertEXE then why don’t you check out the other Leisure East Devon venues: Exmouth Pavilion, Ocean, Phear Park and Exmouth Leisure Centre.
What the locals say…
“I’m so glad that Exmouth has the new VertEXE attraction! It looks so much fun! I can’t wait to have a go myself!”
Photography credits: LED Leisure