Central Exmouth, a Ground Floor Apartment in a quiet residential area situated a short walk from the Town, with a great selection of restaurants cafes and bars, a CAMRA Award winning traditional Pub is in the next street with a great selection of Real Ales, regular Quiz Night and Live Music. We are within easy walking distance to the Beach, 2 miles of sand and sea with amazing views towards Dawlish and Torbay.
The Apartment (Venton) is self contained with a private main entrance door, a private off road parking space where you can leave your car while you explore the area using the excellent public transport links nearby or cycle along the Exe Trail, which links Exmouth to Exeter via Lympstone and Topsham with delightful views across the Exe Estuary.
Venton is available for a maximum of 6 Guests including children, the very spacious Main Bedroom has a King Size Bed and a door to the small Courtyard. Two Single Beds in the smaller bedroom and the option of a very good quality Sofa Bed in the spacious Lounge. The Bathroom is recently refurbished with a Power Shower over the bath and a large heated towel rail, WC and sink with cupboard under, a bathroom cabinet with LED lighting and Shaver Point. Kitchen has a Gas Double Oven with grill, Microwave, full size Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine, and fully equipped for some holiday cooking, although there is a great variety of Take Away establishments in the town (Menus in the lounge). Dining table and chairs are in the Lounge, with comfortable Sofas, a large TV which has a full Sky TV package including Sports and Movies. There are TV’s in both bedrooms and Free Wifi. Gas Central Heating in all rooms.
We welcome your family Dog by prior arrangement so you can all enjoy the lovely walks in the area.
- From the A376, head into the Town Centre and proceed up Rolle Street
- Following signs for Budleigh Salterton, Holy Trinity Church is on the right hand side as you come out of town, next left into Raleigh Road.
Public Transport Directions
- Train from Exeter to Exmouth, usually every half hour.
- Bus Service number 57 with stops on Rolle Road near to Holy Trinity Church, at the end of Raleigh Road
- One Apartment that sleeps 4-6 Guests including Children. Prices are for 4 persons with an additional fee for extra guests.
- Our Nightly Rates are between £120 – £180 please contact us for a quote with your dates.
Links and Contact