Take a most stylish ride with Velo Vintage
Do you or your family love cycling? If so, you’re sure to enjoy one of the many events put on by Velo Vintage. This group of enthusiasts celebrates the golden age of cycling, taking to the roads on vintage bikes and in period clothing.
A Velo Vintage ‘Occasion & Ride’ departs from Exmouth at least once a year. This cycling event is open to all, young and old. Why not sign up for a day of cycling, great conversation and extremely stylish attire? Don’t worry, there are plenty of pit stops along the way – usually involving delicious Devonshire cream teas.
- Buy your tickets in advance from the main Velo Vintage website. Under 13’s go free, when accompanied by a ticket-holding guardian.
- Don’t ride in Lycra, it’s not the done thing. Organisers recommended you ‘dress with style’ in 1920’s – 1950’s clothing.
- Don’t miss out on the many competitions that take place at Velo Vintage’s events. Categories include: ‘The Best Beard’ and ‘Best Ladies Hat’.
- If you don’t have a vintage bike, don’t worry. You can still take part.
- To find out more about Velo Vintage, check their website: velovintage.co.uk
What the locals say…
“If, like me, you love cycling, then attend a Velo Vintage event celebrating the golden era cycling.”