Sea Dog Art is an artist led business based in Exmouth. Our main hub is at the gallery and coffee shop on Beacon Hill. Also we host galleries at The Manor Hotel and Ocean LED. All profit from these venues goes back into producing a vibrant creative community. We run numerous community paints, workshops and art talks throughout the town.
- Sea Dog Art Gallery The gallery hosts contemporary modern art and pottery, we pride ourselves on curating work from unique high end artists. The friendly coffee shop serves seriously good coffee, cakes and savouries. Sit on the chaise lounge in the window and watch the world go by.
- The Seascape gallery at the Manor Hotel showcases works created by over 20 established Devon based artists. A great art destination, just 50 yards from our main gallery. if you like the idea of immersing yourselves in seascapes while relaxing in a historic building with a coffee or glass of wine.
- Exmouth Community Gallery . Right on the seafront in the iconic Ocean building. Here you will find diverse artwork from over 50 different artists giving a spectator glimpse into local Devon scenes and quirky animals. A fun exhibition for all art lovers. The gallery is situated on the first floor, enjoy a coffee and a chat with friends
- The Gallery is based is central Exmouth. Prime position on the Fountain roundabout, very close the Manor gardens and a stone’s throw from the main pedestrian area The Strand. It is also stop 9A on the land train.
- From Exmouth train station the gallery is a 5 minute walk, head towards the strand and then follow directions to the Manor Gardens and the seafront.
- By Bus, the gallery is a 3 min walk alight at the central bus stop and head towards the Manor Gardens and the seafront. By land train , our designated stop is 9A.
- Sea Dog Art Gallery is open from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday- Saturday, and 8 am – 5:00 pm on Sundays.
- Seascape Gallery and Community Gallery Hours are on their website and change seasonally.
Links & Contact