A hidden gem in Exmouth, quality food, friendly, knowledgeable service, relaxed environment, everything you need for a quality dining experience.
Tucked down a quiet pedestrianised street behind the church, this charming 2AA rosette neighbourhood restaurant ticks all the right boxes when it comes to relaxed conviviality and confident cooking. Family-run Saveur celebrates fish delivered daily from the Devon and Dorset coast, and other prime ingredients from the region are showcased on the concise menu. The much celebrated cheese board is well worth a visit. Decent priced prix fixe lunch menu is offered 4 days a week showing quality fresh food, simply done.
- Tower street is pedestrianised in the centre of town. The closest car park is the town hall car park at the top of the street
Public Transport Directions
- Exmouth train station is approximately a 7 minute walk
- Intimate restaurant seating only 22 with well spaced tables.
- Lunch menu 19.50 2 courses and 23.50 3 courses
- Evening menu starters start at 8.50 mains 16.50
Links and Contact