Located on Exmouth Quay, The Point Bar & Grill offers comfortable relaxed surroundings and stunning views of the River Exe and its marina location.
Whether you are dropping in for fresh coffee with sumptuous cake in the mornings, a bowl of award winning Exmouth Mussels and a glass of wine at lunchtime, or a locally sourced Devon steak and freshly grilled fish in the evening you’ll be guaranteed a warm welcome.
Owner Richard, manager Luke and head Chef Constantin, supported by The Point Team, are passionate about the quality of food and drinks they offer, sourcing as many of their ingredients as possible direct from Devon farms, artisan beer and spirit pioneers, local Devon suppliers and producers. The Red Ruby grass-fed burgers from Pipers Farm are a best-seller and their premium gin menu hosts producers from across the county including Wicked Wolf Gin, Copper Frog and Barbican Botanics.
Committed to ensuring that their impact on the environment is minimal they offer biodegradable straws, full biodegradable cups for takeaway coffee, and recycled paper in their amenities. They are also working with “Zero to Landfill”, a sustainable approach to waste, where all food waste heads to Langage Farm and is used to generate power in their Anaerobic Digestion (AD) facility.
The Point Bar & Grill run regular events including a ‘Tuesday Companion Hour & Coffee Morning’ with the chance to make new friends, ‘Thursday Night Quiz’ and ‘Sunday Music Nights’, supporting local bands and musicians. Other events take place throughout the year and can be found on their Facebook page.
- Don’t miss Tuesday’s Companion Hour & Coffee Morning – every Tuesday from 11, a chance to enjoy great coffee from Hawkins Coffee (Budleigh Salterton) and cake with new friends.
- Remember that event nights fill up fast! Booking is highly recommended if you wish to eat on Quiz or Music nights!
- Sunday Music Nights liven up your weekend – regular live music from 18:00. Information on the Facebook page.
- Need to catch up on a few work emails? Why not drop into The Point Bar & Grill for a local coffee and use of their free Wi-Fi?
- Test those brain cells on a Thursday evening! Prizes galore in a weekly quiz kicking off at 20:30 each week.
Telephone 01395 227145 for bookings or email [email protected]thepointbg.com
Photography credits: Girl Behind The Lens