The Point Bar & Grill
Owner Richard, manager Luke and head chef Sam, supported by The Point Team, are passionate about the quality of food and drinks they offer, sourcing as many of their ingredients as possible direct from Devon farms, artisan beer and spirit pioneers, local Devon suppliers and producers. Steaks from grass-fed, slow-reared beef are a best-seller and their premium gin menu hosts producers from across the county including Salcombe Gin, Quick Gin and Dr Squid.
Committed to ensuring that their impact on the environment is minimal they offer full biodegradable cups for takeaway coffee, plastic-free (where possible) and recycled paper in their amenities. They are also working with “Zero to Landfill”, a sustainable approach to waste, where all food waste heads to Langage Farm and is used to generate power in their Anaerobic Digestion (AD) facility.
For more information on The Point Bar and Grill, click here.
- Look out for live music nights through the autumn and winter. Information on their Facebook page.
- Dogs are welcome here, it’s a great place to stop off after a stroll on the beach.
- Need to catch up on a few work emails? Why not drop into The Point Bar & Grill for a local coffee and use of their free Wi-Fi?
- Test those brain cells at one of the monthly charity quiz nights which run outside the busy summer period.
- Remember that event nights fill up fast! Booking is highly recommended if you wish to eat on Quiz or Music nights!
Telephone 01395 227145 for bookings or email [email protected]
Photography credits: Girl Behind The Lens