Relaxed and friendly, Ocean is the perfect place for the whole family to have fun!
So what’s there to do?
Ocean boasts 12 full-sized lanes. Want something a little different? Try ‘MadGames’ – interactive modes, sure to give a bowling experience unlike any you’ve had before! Trust us, the kids love it!
With equipment for youngsters of all ages, Ocean’s soft play is somewhere your kids will enjoy returning to, time and again. There are climbing nets, ball pools and slides, not to mention a more sedate area for younger tots. The popular café in the soft play zone serves great coffee and a host of tasty treats to enjoy while taking in the view – an idyllic 180 degree vista of the longest beach in Devon and Cornwall.
SEGA ACTIVE ZONE
Most families have got one, some have two – we’re talking computer game lovers. Never fear, they’re more than catered for in Ocean’s impressive Sega Active Zone! Whole hours can drift away in this hi-tech playground for games lovers both young and old.
OCEAN BAR & GRILL
Situated on the ground floor, Ocean Bar & Grill is an ideal place to eat. With a menu bursting with favourites, sure to entice the pickiest of eaters, Ocean Bar & Grill is the perfect choice for a hearty breakfast. Don’t forget to go back later in the day for more delicious dishes from the grill!
Although the majority of the Ocean complex is a pet-free zone, dogs are welcomed in the Ocean Bar & Grill – it’s their holiday too, after all!
Found on the 1st floor, this café serves lighter bites and refreshments. Take a break, grab a seat by the window and enjoy the panoramic views of Exmouth!
This fantastic space, the top floor of the complex, is a perfect venue for events of all sorts. The bright & spacious interior leads onto a generously proportioned roof terrace – for amazing views of Exmouth beach and beyond. Unsurprisingly, the Ocean Suite is a popular wedding venue, licenced to perform civil ceremonies and partnerships. For further information click here.
- Ocean is a great venue for a party. Holiday makers are welcome to hire out spaces in the attraction for those extra-special occasions.
- The Ocean Fry Up is guaranteed to set you up for a long day of fun. Head to the Ocean Bar & Grill to get one!
- Ocean plays host to many events, enjoyed by visitors and locals alike. Ocean Jazz Nights, on Thursdays, are particularly popular.
- We love heading to Ocean for a game of pool, a great way to unwind.
- If you like Ocean then why don’t you check out the other Leisure East Devon venues: Exmouth Pavilion, Exmouth Leisure Centre, Phear Park and VertEXE.
What the locals say…
“Ocean is a great addition to Exmouth! It’s so spacious and there are so many things to do! My son loves the soft play there – personally I love the coffee!”