Send your day soaring to new heights and visit the annual Exmouth Rotary Kite Festival.
It’s a perfect day out for the whole family, presented by The Exmouth Rotary Club, and features an array of kites of all shapes and sizes.
This impressive Carnival of Kites is an event you’ll want to return to year after year – it just gets better and better!
Enjoy yourself safe in the knowledge that you’re doing good – all proceeds go to local charities.
- Don’t miss the spectacular flying displays. They really are awe-inspiring.
- Make sure you catch the fighting battles (between kites) they’re like nothing you’ve ever seen before!
- Synchronized routines will leave you breathless.
- There’s plenty of varied activities to take part in at the festival, sure to keep the whole family happy.
- Arrive early to get a good spot to view the aerial action.
What the locals say…
“The Kite Festival has become a highlight of the year here in Exmouth. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”