You will be close to everything when you stay at our centrally located holiday home with dedicated parking at the rear of the property.
Our apartment is situated opposite the marina entrance with its bars and restaurants and a stone’s throw from the seafront where you will enjoy 2 miles of beautiful golden sandy beaches and a range of amenities for young and old alike. The proximity to the town centre gives easy access to the central pedestrianised square surrounded by a range of shops, restaurants, cafés and pubs, many with outdoor seating, as well as an indoor market and cinema.
An ideal getaway for beach lovers, water sports, cycling and walking, bird watching or simply to enjoy the spectacular sunsets over the magnificent Exe Estuary.
Our modern ground floor apartment has just completed a make-over. The entrance hall opens into a living room with a flat screen TV. The separate eat in kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, hob and oven and leads to a utility with washing machine and access to a courtyard.
There are two bedrooms, each with a double bed and storage cupboards (wardrobe, chest of drawers). The master bedroom also has a flat screen TV. The bathroom is fitted with a bath and shower overhead.
The apartment is equipped with a travel cot with bedding.
There is a dedicated parking space in front of the garage at the rear of the property. The back entrance leads into the courtyard with a dining area for four and a barbecue. The rear access allows for the storage of bikes or water sports equipment.
- Take the A376 into Exmouth. At the roundabout alongside the train station and Marks and Spencer Foodhall turn right and continue until the next roundabout.
- Go straight across this roundabout.
- Then take the first left. At the T junction turn right into Victoria Road and the house can be found on the left opposite Sharps Close.
- The dedicated parking space outside the garage of 105 is at the rear of the property and can be reached by continuing on Victoria Road, then taking the first left into the service road which runs along the back of the houses.
Public Transport Directions:
- Train service from Exeter runs to Exmouth Station which is a 10-minute walk to the apartment.
- The apartment sleeps 4 people and is available to rent for holiday lets. Please visit the website for vacancies and prices.