The Pavilion is one of those places where you’ll enjoy spending time. In fact, the hours just seem to drift away when you’re there. The staff have a well-deserved reputation for their friendliness, treating regulars and newcomers just like old friends.
In many ways, this venue has the feel of a seaside many thought was long gone, calm, friendly and traditional. Yet the Pavilion is anything but old-fashioned, with amazing food and up-to-the minute shows and experiences – it really does have something for everyone.
The Pavilion also houses one of the town’s best places to eat: Posh @ The Seaside. If you’re looking for a tasty meal before taking in a show, a memorable breakfast, or even a quick bite of lunch this is the place for you. With beautiful views out over Exmouth’s beach, Posh @ The Seaside makes a meal to remember.
- Don’t miss Exmouth Pavilion’s free summer concerts. These popular extravaganzas take place in Exmouth Pavilion’s gardens throughout the season. From bands to children’s entertainers these free events are fun for all the family.
- Remember that shows and events often sell out quickly. So make sure you get your ticket by booking early. Book here.
- Posh @ The Seaside do a delicious breakfast menu – why not try it out?
- The Pavilion is home to Exmouth’s very own comedy club. These monthly evenings of laughter are sure to have you rolling in the aisles. Comedy night information.
- Need to catch up on a few work emails? Why not drop into Exmouth Pavilion for a coffee and use of their free wifi?
- The Moo Bar, selling 16 delicious flavours of Langage Farm ice cream, is not to be missed!
- If you like the Pavilion then why don’t you check out the other Leisure East Devon venues: Exmouth Leisure Centre, Ocean, Phear Park and VertEXE.
What the locals say…
“I love the free entertainment that The Pavilion puts on during the summer. Sitting in their gardens, listening to a band, sipping on a cool drink. Life really doesn’t get much better!”
Photography credits: LED Leisure