Join Exmouth parkrun & exercise in fresh sea air
Exmouth parkrun, like all others around the world, takes place on Saturday morning at 9am. But with Exmouth’s parkrun you’ll get to breathe in fresh sea air and exercise along our golden sands and beautiful scenery.
The parkrun route is 5km and absolutely free. Each run is open to anyone, but you will need to register. You can run it, or walk it, no matter how fast or slow and feel free to bring your buggies or dogs – this is exercise for enjoyment!
How do I take part?
Just register online before your first run here. Then print off your barcode for scanning at the run. Why not take a look at previous events photos and see what you’re missing.
Exmouth’s parkrun starts and finishes outside the Ocean. Why not grab a post-run coffee in the Ocean Café with us?
- Don’t forget your barcode! Register online before your first run here (mobile phones don’t scan, so please bring a printed copy).
- Make sure you have read the course description.
- Check out the results page – normally updated a day or two after the event.
- parkrun is entirely organised by volunteers. If you love running and you’d like to volunteer then please email us.
- For further information visit the Exmouth parkrun website.
What the locals say…
“There’s no better way to start the weekend than with the Exmouth parkrun – fresh sea air, stunning scenery – which all helps you to leave the stress of a busy work week behind and get energised for the weekend.”