Make a splash at the Exmouth Leisure Centre
Exmouth Leisure Centre is the perfect place to get active on your trip! There’s just so much to do!
The newly redeveloped pool is sure to be a hit with the kids, especially on days when swimming in the sea just isn’t an option! The centre proudly boasts a 25 metre heated pool and a learners’ pool too!
All in all, it’s a perfect place for making a big splash!
Exmouth Leisure Centre is home to a cutting-edge, state of the art, gym. In this amazing facility you can exercise to your heart’s content while looking out across what we’re sure is the best workout view in the country – a panoramic view right across the gorgeous Exe Estuary!
In addition to the gym, there’s also a toning studio for those who want to be active. A wide variety of classes, ranging from yoga to studio cycling, are sure to keep you in shape during your trip. After all, coming away on holiday doesn’t mean you have to give up your fitness regime!
Exmouth Leisure Centre also houses VertEXE, the indoor clip & climb experience that will delight any budding Spidermen, or Spiderwomen in your clan! About VertEXE.
Whatever you choose to do there, we’re sure that the Exmouth Leisure Centre will be a great destination for both you and your family!
- Exmouth Leisure Centre is so easy find! It’s situated next to the M&S Foodhall, just by our train station.
- You don’t have to be a member to use the facilities, check out their website to see how you can pay as you go. Click here.
- Call the centre on 01395 266381 to find out the latest availability on classes and attractions.
- The pools open early, at 7am. So if you’d like a quieter, more sedate, swim an early start is recommended!
- If you like Exmouth’s Leisure Centre then why don’t you check out the other Leisure East Devon venues: Exmouth Pavilion, Ocean, Phear Park and VertEXE.
What the locals say…
“All my family love to swim, so the newly renovated pools at Exmouth Leisure Centre are great for us. It’s a lovely new environment, perfect for a lap or two.”
Photography credits: LED Leisure