Exmouth Festival is the highlight of the Exmouth season…
From 24–27May 2018
We think it’s something very special as the Exmouth Festival is (and always has been) entirely free. In fact, The Telegraph recently listed our festival as one of the top 17 things to do across Britain on the May Bank Holiday.
This family friendly week in May brings everyone together in a celebration of music and art. We guarantee that your clan will enjoy the many activities that take place here during these special days.
- Take time to study the printed Exmouth Festival Guide. There’s so much going on it would be a shame to miss anything.
- Ask a local about their favourite part of the festival. There’s probably something happening that you’ve not heard about.
- Follow the music. Sometimes impromptu events happen so follow the sound to discover where the fun is taking place.
- Bring a picnic blanket or foldable chair. We think you’ll want to spend hours watching the performers.
- For more information check out: exmouthfestival.org.uk.
What the locals say…
“Each year the Exmouth Festival gets bigger and bigger! The whole town is involved in this amazing event. I wouldn’t miss it for the world!”
Photography credits: Alex Wards photography.