Looking for an exhilarating experience in Exmouth? Then be sure to book a session with Exewake! With wakeboarding, waterskiing and inflatable rides – there’s family fun for everyone.
Exewake is a watersports school specialising in wakeboarding, waterskiing and inflatable rides. The centre is anchored in the middle of the River Exe Estuary (a truly unique location surrounded by stunning scenery) and offers groups and individuals of all ages and abilities the chance to get out on the water to try, practise or perfect a number of different watersports or family fun activities.
Your booking will start when you’re picked up by speedboat from Exmouth Marina and taken on a short boat ride to the Exewake floating barge. Once there, you’ll be fitted with a wetsuit and all the necessary equipment before being briefed on techniques and how to get the most out of your experience.
Choose from an individual adrenaline sport such as wakeboarding or just have some fun with friends on the four seater ringo or six seater banana boat ride. Whatever you go for, the staff are fully trained so will give you all the required coaching to make you feel safe and at ease throughout your session.
- Everything is provided – just bring your swimming kit!
- There is a small kiosk on the barge serving hot and cold drinks and snacks so you can treat yourself once you’ve dried off – you’ll definitely work up an appetite.
- It’s an amazingly fun experience and you’ll definitely want to take photos – just make sure you hold on tightly to your phone or camera.
- The boat ride to the barge is an experience in itself!
- Let the Exewake team know the ages of any children in your group so they can recommend the best activity option and also provide the right sized life jackets.
What the locals say:
“We only recently discovered Exewake and now we’re hooked. My wife loves to waterski and the children enjoy watching her before having a go themselves on the ringo. You can hear their laughter drifting right across the estuary!”