Imagine if the circus was only for grown ups…
Cirque du Vulgar is a night of risqué live entertainment, featuring stunning strip-tease routines, electrifying daredevil stunts, filthy comedy, nipple-tassels and naughty aerial acts, alluring hula-hoops and high-wire high jinx which will take you on a journey to another world.
For one night only under the Big Top on Saturday 14th July, this adult show blends modern circus acts with burlesque and insane stunts to create a night of live entertainment you won’t forget!
VIP tables now available for bookings of two or more including complimentary champagne or free drink on arrival.
2018 marks 250 years since the first circus was put together in England by Philip Astley and this show really celebrates a proud tradition of circus that blends modern influences. Be sure to check out #Circus250 – a UK-wide celebration of circus in 2018.
Individual tiered seating tickets also on sale now. Tickets can be booked online here.
- Cirque du Vulgar would ideally suit couples, hen/stag parties, work night outs and people interested in alternative culture events.
- Although this show features risqué acts it is a classy show with highly talented and skilled circus acts.
- We maintain a calm and polite atmosphere at Cirque du Vulgar – any bad behaviour from audience members will not be tolerated.
- Please respect our acts.
- This is an adult show with adult content for people aged 18 and over.
- Please bring ID with you in case you are asked to prove your age.
- The show will begin at 8.30pm sharp on Saturday 14th July.