The health and safety of residents and visitors is of paramount importance to us all and we want to share ongoing information and advice related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) which we hope you will find useful.
The latest government information can be found on the UK government website.
We strongly recommend that you check your plans before you travel, as events and activities may have been postponed or cancelled – and venues will sometimes require advance bookings.
Events will have been postponed or cancelled in accordance with government guidelines. An updated events list of what’s happening will be published as guidelines and restrictions are slowly relaxed.
Museum and attractions
- Exmouth Museum remains closed at this current time until further notice.
- World of Country Life
- A La Ronde
- Stuart line Cruises
- Excape – Exmouth Escape Rooms
- Bumbe & Tee Pitch & Putt
Food & Drink
Like the rest of the country, eateries have learnt to adapt to meet government guidelines and Exmouth is no exception, with many businesses now offering takeaway and delivery services.
Are the toilets open?
East Devon District Council are responsible for the toilets in Exmouth, follow link for the latest information.
East Devon District Council offer FREE parking for NHS staff, Social Care staff and volunteers in their pay and display car parks. Please display a note with appropriate form of ID on your windscreen. For more information visit here.
For advice on travelling by GWR visit here. GWR is running a normal timetable.
Stagecoach have introduced a major uplift to their service with effect from 20 June 2020 with some of their routes returning to normal timetables. For more information visit here.
- Route 56: Science Park-Skypark-Exeter Airport-Woodbury-Exmouth (NEW full timetable here)
- Route 57: Brixington–Exmouth–Lympstone–Topsham–Exeter (NEW full timetable here)
- Route 98: Exmouth–Moorfield Road–Dinan Way–Littleham (normal timetable)
- Route 99E: Littleham–Exmouth Town Centre–Moorfield Road–Brixington (normal timetable)
- Route 157/357: Exmouth–Budleigh Salterton–Sidmouth (normal timetable)